Transactional SMS is most widely used in Banks, E-Ticketing Agencies, Banks, Airlines, Railway, and Financial Organizations. The only reason to use Transactional SMS is No DND Filters and Instant Delivery 24 x 7. Transactional SMS can make your marketing promotion more effective. However other marketing strategies are also fast but nothing compare to the swiftness of SMS.
Transaction SMS makes sure for the High Conversion rate because it delivered instantly to the Non DND Numbers.
Features of Promotional SMS
- Delivery Time : 24X7 Delivery
- DND Numbers : All Numbers Delivered
- SMS Delivery : Using predefined templates approved by SGC.
- Sender ID : Static 6-Alpha Sender ID.
- Gateway Options : High Priority SMS Gateway and Normal SMS Gateway.
- Multiple SMS Gateway : Automatically assigned to all clients.
- Set up Cost : Zero Charges.
Difference between Promotional SMS and Transactional SMS
Messages which are sent to your customer to pass on information necessary for using your product or service. In short it is termed as Service Message. Transactional SMS include important information related to any activity or transaction which relates to the customer in any manner.
Examples of Transactional SMS :
- Messages related to account balance of the bank account holder.
- Messages to the client related to any important notification.
These SMS even reach to the DND Number with a particular Sender ID of 6 Alphabetical Characters.
Example of Transactional SMS Templates : “Your Order No. ## has been shipped. You will receive this order by ##. Thanks for using our services.
Messages which are sent to customer with the objective of promoting your product or service can be termed as Promotional SMS. Promotional SMS Include any sales or marketing which may or may not be preferred to the recipient. These messages not delivered to the DND Numbers.
Examples of Promotional SMS :
- Dear Customer, Now Get 10% off on water purifier on this diwali.
- Dear Customer, Wish you a very happy Diwali.